Thursday 22 April 2010

end of term

end of term!!!!   A week at home.  Hopefully Bernard's room will get a makeover, and maybe I'll get some sleep.  A swimmmm, maybe. 

It's been stormy every night recently.  I'm crouching on the floor in B's room with the window flapping in the breeze listening to the wind chimes next door.  

Today I took Bernard to the 'baby parade' (the evening walkabout of nannies and babies by the lake), and it was lovely.  I sat on the grassy football pitch with Maxim and Arthur and their nannies, and intermittently helped b do some running.  Then we got home, had a drink and a bath and it was bedtime before I'd even thought about feeding him.  Yet another evening passes at which Bernard's latest meal is at four: but this time at least I did not suffer the indignity of him refusing dinner.

goodnight all.

No comments: